Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Black Friday

On Black Friday I woke up early....very very early!
Not for a $50 flat screen...
or for a new ipod...
or toys...
even better....
to nurse this cutie pie! :)
 In fact I even woke up a few times throughout the night for my hungry baby! :)

Not that I wouldn't mind getting some good deals...I don't see Black Friday in my future for the next few years!  Jeff will probably always work on B.F. and I can't imagine navigating through the crowds with kids...Yuck!

Anyway...instead of shopping, we painted our nails...
colored....
took a little cat nap in the bouncy chair...
 acted like a pretty little drama queen....
 looked cute...


 But with all the turkey from the day before and leftovers some of us crashed early...
 Both girls were sleeping by 7:15!  I was happy! :)
 But then this one started to wake up...
(She's still getting the hang of her binkie! haha)
 ...and then she was fully awake!
 ...and before you knew it...they were both awake! 
Jeff was very surprised to see both girls awake at 10 when he arrived home!  
Josie went back to sleep a little after 10....little miss Kennie was up past 11pm!  

No comments: